If you’ve spent a meaningful time in business, you already know that who you work with has a more-profound impact on your sense of success and fulfillment than what you are working on. In a perfect world, accomplished professionals come together to leverage complementary skills and highly-aligned values. Our firm is led by four partners that seek to make a positive impact on human and environmental health, through the business ventures they create, lead or operate.
Intersection’s partners have experience in business-building as entrepreneurs, operators, investors and public company executives.
- Entrepreneurs, engineers, operating and finance executives
- Focused on growth that is generated from unmet market needs and opportunities
- Passionate about our companies’ causes
- Creators of disruptive strategic events/partnerships that enable meaningful business-building
- Great partners who care a lot about the people we work with
- Part of a network of innovators who launch new ventures or add value to existing ones
We Are Not
- An investment fund or venture capitalists
- Brokers, consultants or bankers
- Financial engineers
- Passive investors
- Solely focused on financial success
Intersection’s Business Model
We develop, launch or partner-with healthcare and renewable resource companies that have a positive impact mission. Our investment, ownership and governance roles vary based on the needs and conditions of each venture.
- Securing/developing significant contracts to create off-sized business growth
- Creating market-making partnerships that can access/enable significant step-function growth
- Securing or deploying intellectual property that can make markets
- Positioning companies to deliver maximum relevance (and value) during growth fund financing
- Acquisition transaction and related financing activities to ensure closing
Our Leadership Team
Intersection mentors and supports selected entrepreneurs with strong business ideas and a passion to build a meaningful enterprise.